Sport Medicine and
Science Research and Support
A "family doctor" for generations of family members
A "family doctor" for generations of family members OVERLAP and RALLY collaborates with medical institutions, preventive medicine physicians, nutritionists, and other professionals in a variety of fields that support wellness.
We provide learning and support for wellness that leads to a rich and balanced life full of smiles. We also support junior athletes who aim to become professional athletes and athletes who play internationally to improve their performance and to help prevent injuries.
After conducting an interview and understanding the client's needs, a certified professional coach will create a menu from available training programs that best fits the client's needs, and work one-on-one with the client to achieve his or her goals.
It is difficult to continue training alone but with the encouragement of a trainer, you will be able to do your best!
After conducting an interview to understand your needs, our qualified and professional coaches will provide you with the best program to meet your objectives. 2-4 people in a group can be trained for any sport, not only tennis.
Certified professional trainers will work with you step-by-step to help you recover from injury.
We not only strengthen the injured part of the body, but also try to clarify the cause of the injury in order to prevent subsequent injuries.
Physical fitness and fitness maintenance
- The fitness staff helps tennis school customers improve their physical performance. We work with tennis coaches to provide warm-up and cool-downs for tennis lessons. All tennis programs include a physical fitness component.
- In addition, for those interested, fitness training is also available
- Create menus for individuals
- Give advice on physical training and healthy living
- Perform physical fitness training and physical fitness tests
The company conducts the following activities.
Player Development and High Performance Program
The following training is offered to junior athletes in the Player Development Program and to professional athletes in the High Performance Program.
ATP-WTA, JOP tournament player
For ATP-WTA and JOP tournament players, we offer private fitness training programs to further develop their strengths and strengthen their physical weaknesses. These programs are planned and executed in accordance with tournament goals and training periods.
Fitness training for competition-oriented junior players is planned for systematic development within a long-term plan. Group and private training programs are conducted according to each individual's physical fitness, physical development, age, and performance. All fitness training programs are based on the results of periodic fitness tests: speed, coordination, strength, flexibility, and endurance, in order to determine an individual’s level.
Wheelchair tennis player
- The program for wheelchair tennis players at TTC includes fitness training. The fitness training program consists of a strength program
- Agility, power, speed and endurance on the court
- Athletic ability testing in special test methods
- The Pro Players Program, Wheelchair Tennis Players Program, and Futures Program all have the support of a care trainer included.